-
May 21st, 2001, 12:04 AM
#11
HB Forum Owner
mel....i believe hanks "awwww" was a sarcastic one....like "awwww...poor baby". I dunno what the confusion is...did that help?
-
May 21st, 2001, 12:17 AM
#12
Inactive Member
Huh? i was saying "Aww..." liek aww, poor lil FOAD... mockingly, and i started that one cus I thought he was flooding the other one so you guys would delete it and nobody would be able to read the posts... that's why. What were you confused on? You're hard to follow *l*
-
May 21st, 2001, 12:21 AM
#13
HB Forum Owner
ummm yeah!...thanks
and your copy of the foad thing would be at the admin board..because it was like three notepads worth.....
BTW! did i tell you i got the original HTML source code saved on a disc, of the thread that foad caused all the shit on?? i can recreate that thread exactly on a web page..
Neotrace is on the 3 IP#s as soon as i get back from Carles Jr!!...k..
-
May 21st, 2001, 12:28 AM
#14
HB Forum Owner
kewlies....I was wondering mel, when i came back...they were gone...but I'm kinda glad they are....thanks *hugs*
-
May 21st, 2001, 01:26 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Forget me then?..*L*...Damn I never know what I do wrong from one minute to the next around here..*halo*
-
May 21st, 2001, 08:34 AM
#16
-
May 21st, 2001, 12:17 PM
#17
Inactive Member
People do use proxies, or even port redirecting to post in places like this.
dns logs of my IP's from here and ill look like a world traveller. IP's from all over the world
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks